Northeastern has negotiated discounts on several products and services for benefits-eligible employees.
Electronics and Computers
5% off all products.
- Log into Northeastern Employee Hub.
- Click Resources
- Click Software & IT Support
- Click “Discounted Dell, Apple, and Microsoft computers for employees”
- In-Store: Show your Northeastern ID.
Up to 15% off most products.
To order: Call 800.353.4207 and ask for the Educators Program.
Up to 12% off all products.
- By phone: Call Dell at 888.973.3355 and use this member ID: US10591673.
Northeastern-contracted rates exclude shipping charges and taxes.
- Online: Visit www.grainger.com.
- In-Store: Show your Husky ID.
Language and Hearing Needs
Northeastern’s Speech-Language and Hearing Center (SLHC)
The SLHC offers 10 percent off of speech-language services and Accent & Communication Training (ACT) for Northeastern faculty and staff. It also offers 10 percent off of new hearing aids (not including the dispensing fee or service) for Northeastern students, alumni, faculty, and staff, and their immediate family members. For the hearing aids, a recent (within six months) audiologic evaluation is necessary and can also be scheduled at the SLHC. To learn more, contact SLHC at 617.373.2492 or visit these websites for ACT, clinical speech-language services, and clinical audiology services.
Atlas Van Lines
Discounted rates on moving services.
- Online: Go to Northeastern Relocation Resources and submit the Personal Move Services Request Form.
- By phone or email: Contact Linda Foley at 914.833.4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen McNeece at 914.980.2412 or email@example.com and note that you’re an employee of Northeastern University.
- AT&T Wireless
Ten percent off mobile plans and accessories.