New Form: Change or Liquidate a PO

New Form: Change or Liquidate a PO image

The university has a new form to initiate changes to or liquidation of a purchase order.  To access the new form from the Finance homepage select How Do I…. >> Buy/Pay for Goods or Services >> Submit a Change Order.   The form can also be accessed via the Forms menu on our website.  Please be sure to update any existing bookmarks you may have saved.  Finance’s process for handling these transactions remains unchanged.  We’re here to help – if you have questions preparing a change request please email