Skip to main content
northeastern university seal

Request a departmental (nontuition) refund

Refunds of student-made payments that are not tuition (for example, workshop registration fees, club sports fees, or application fees) are called departmental (nontuition) refunds. There are different processes for requesting these refunds based on how the transaction was originally processed.